We created the first Law Firm for teenagers
With this, we started the process of acquiring basic and practical legal knowledge by the youth in the upper secondary school class by creating 18 legal educational videos in 12 areas of law and a digital brochure to accompany them..
We have selected current and significant topics in our daily life, such as:
- how to protect my violated rights;
- what are the administrative violations and penalties;
- how to conclude and terminate an employment contract;
- contract for order, sale, rent, loan, credit, etc.;
- what protection do I have as a consumer;
- how to register a merchant;
- how to acquire а real estate, etc.
On the You Tube channel you can find free unlimited access for all is provided: See in You Tube
The digital brochure contains each of the legal topics developed in a synthesized form with links to the video content. The brochure is available at the following link: Digital broshure
*The “I already know my rights and I can do-it-myself” project, financed under the OPGG 2014-2020, with the financial assistance of the European Social Fund, is aimed at increasing the legal culture of young people aged 15-19. See more