Att. Yanita Toncheva is a legal adviser of plurality of Bulgarian and international clients, including:
- The World bank– Sofia branch;
- Representation of the International Monetary Fund in the Republic of Bulgaria on projects related to social and health insurance in the Republic of Bulgaria;
- Unicef – Bulgaria branch, Sofia municipality on amendments to the concession contract with Sofia Water JSC.;
- MRDL – (subsequent control of the tendering documentation of the beneficiary municipalities on OP „Regional development“, Preparation of draft financial corrections report on OP „Regions and growth“);
- Union of Bulgarian Artists;
- National Board of Tourism;
- Insolvency of Capitalbank JSC.;
- The first sale of Mobiltel JSC.;
- Whirlpool Bulgaria Ltd.;
- Austrian Airlines;
- Global Vision Ltd. (TV format „Masters of the Broadcast“);
- Intermediate station Ltd. (TV format Music Idol);
- MBM International Ltd. (TV series „Forbidden love“, „Dear heirs“) ;
- Team’s leader for preparation of concession analyses, justification and documentation for the granting of concessions by the Ministry of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications;
- Sofia municipality;
- Pravets municipality;
- Experience with clients of AFA Ltd. – Mint Ltd.;
- Bottling companies of Coca-Cola;
- Bosch-Bulgaria Ltd.;
- Moto-Pfohe Ltd.;
- Balkan Star (Mercedes representation for Bulgaria) etc.
Att. Toncheva is teams’ leader for preparation and management of 20 projects under the operational programs of 10 municipalities and universities, as well as a project for preparation of the regional development strategy of the Sofia region and the municipal development plans of 21 municipalities.
Lawyer, Sofia Bar Association, (1993 г.)
Mediator, (2018 г.)
Industrial Property Representative at the Patent office of the Republic of Bulgaria, (2019 г.)
Arbitrator at the Commercial Arbitration Court to the National Legal Foundation, (1998 г.)
Master of „Law“, Sofia university „St. Kliment Ohridski“, Faculty of Law, (1991)
Acquired professional qualification „Legal and judicial system of the European union“, at Nancy 2 University – French republic
Att. Yanita Toncheva is a founder and managing partner of Modus Consult Ltd. from 1995 and sole owner of the company from 1999 hitherto.
In 2007 att. Toncheva founds “Toncheva and Partners” Law firm (successor of the legal expertise of Modus Consult Ltd.).